ABOUT THE GREEN PRODUCTS
- made of environmentally friendly textile materials and recyclable textile waste, that we value by reintroducing them into the economic circuit
- reusable in the long term
- made with respect and care for the environment
- with creative and attractive design
- of quality and competitive prices
- Businesses, public institutions or NGOs - with products for their current activity, gifts, marketing activities and events.
- Tourists from the country and abroad that pass through our region - with products inspired by the history, traditions and stories of these places.
- Domestic segment, with products for home, garden and car.
- Pupils and students, to whom we proposeto replace the plastic covers for books and notebooks with ecological covers, attractive design, customized on request. ............. The list remains open because we are creative and we like the challenges coming from our customers.
1. Bags, covers for notebooks / folders, pencil boxes, organizers, trinkets, brooches, greeting cards, scarves - are popular accessories among students and pupils or for events and gifts.
2. Aprons, tablecloths, baskets for bread and cutlery, chair covers, bags for herbs, linens, pillows, blankets for picnic, etc. - ideal for homes and to be offered to the loved ones. The list does not end here, we adapt according to your wishes and requirements!
Made from recycled paper (newspapers / flyers, cardboard and scrap paper from the workshop bindery-office): frames for paintings, photographs, baskets for bread, vases for dried flower arrangements, jewelry boxes, holders for pencils, pens, bottle holders, decorative baskets plates - made from newspapers, magazines or flyers, cardboard and scrap paper bookbinding workshop from office.
The decorations for the holiday season are created using materials from nature as well as from recycling various objects. From dried plants, pine cones, twigs, acorns, chestnuts collected by ourselves, slices of wood, exotic dried fruits, cinnamon sticks to figures from scrap metal and textiles. All painstakingly transformed into something original and imaginative.